Popularity/access rank: Site number 2036 (.za extension); 625418 (global rank)
|Title||DWA Home Page|
|Description||Untitled Page Untitled Page Home About Us Vision, Mission & Values Ministry Top Management Departmental Structure Media Room Speeches Press Releases Stories Events Events 2012 Events Archive Links Projects & Programmes Sites Career Opportunities...|
|URL||http://www.dwa.gov.za Add this site to your favorite list|
DWA Home Page. Untitled Page. Untitled Page. Home. About Us. Vision, Mission & Values.
Ministry. Top Management. Departmental Structure. Media Room. Speeches. Press Releases. Stories.
Events. Events 2012. Events Archive. Links. Projects & Programmes. Sites. Career. Opportunities.
Vacancies. Learning Academy. Document. Library. Reports & Strategic Plans. Policies. Documents.
Contacts. Search. WHAT'S NEW. UPCOMING EVENTS. SHORTCUTS. National Water Resource Strategy (NWRS)
Vaal River Flow. Lines: Vaal Dam to Bloemhof Dam Lines: Vaal Dam to Bloemhof Dam Hydrology (Data, Dams, Floods and Flows)
Request for Information: Long-Term Solutions for the management of AMD. Annual Reports & Strategic.
Plans. Roodeplaat Training Centre. Vacancies. Tenders. WWA 2012 Nomination Form. Department of Environmental Affairs.
Drinking Water Quality. Regulation. Water Use Registration (WARMS) Drinking Water Supplied Form.
IWRP Document Portal. Water Affairs Department to appeal Exxaro Judgment. 13 ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
DWA Home Page
External links:dwa.gov.za is linking to those sites:
- DWA Home Page
- About Us
- Top Management
- Departmental Structure
- Media Room
- Press Releases
- Events Archive
- Projects & Programmes
- Career Opportunities
- Learning Academy
- Document Library
- Reports & Strategic Plans
- Vaal River Flow Lines: Vaal Dam to Bloemhof Dam Lines: Vaal Dam to Bloemhof Dam Hydrology (Data, Dams, Floods and Flows)
- Request for Information: Long-Term Solutions for the management of AMD
- Roodeplaat Training Centre
- WWA 2012 Nomination Form
- Supplier Database Information
- Department of Environmental Affairs
- Drinking Water Quality Regulation
- Water Use Registration (WARMS)
- Drinking Water Supplied Form
- IWRP Document Portal
- Sustainable water supply for Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and surrounding areas 10 December The Algoa Reconciliation Strategy Steering Committee meeting led by the Department of Water Affairs has confirmed that measures to ensure sustainable water supply in the short and long term for the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality and surrounding areas are proceeding well.
- Launch of Sandspruit Adopt a River project in Senekal 23 November During the Women’s Month we launched the Caledon Adopt a River project in Ficksburg. Today, we are here in Senekal to extend that project and launch the Sandspruit Adopt a River which was initiated by Setsoto Women Empowerment Group.
- Access your DWA Mail
- Click here
- click here
site visit date: 2012-12-21 20:58:41
dwa.gov.za site information