Popularity/access rank: Site number 3049 (.za extension); 898743 (global rank)
|Title||ICASA - The Regulator for the South African Communications,Broadcasting,Postal Sectors (view sites with similar title)|
|Description||Careers The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Get Flash to see this player. Welcome to ICASA The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) is the regulator for the South African communications, broadcasting and...|
|URL||https://www.icasa.org.za Add this site to your favorite list|
ICASA - The Regulator for the South African Communications,Broadcasting,Postal Sectors. Careers.
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa. Get Flash to see. this player.
Welcome to ICASA The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) is the regulator for the South African communications, broadcasting and postal services sector. ICASA was established by an Act of statute, the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa Act of 2000, as Amended.
ICASA's mandate is spelled out in the Electronic Communications Act for the licensing and regulation of electronic communications and broadcasting services, and by the Postal Services Act for the regulation of the postal sector.
Enabling legislation also empowers ICASA to monitor licensee compliance with license terms and conditions, develop regulations for the three sectors, plan and manage the radio frequency spectrum as well as protect consumers of these services.
News Room. ICASA hereby issues a notice ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
- logo (ICASA - Independent Communications Authority of South Africa)
External links:icasa.org.za is linking to those sites:
- ICASA - Independent Communications Authority of South Africa
- Get Flash
- ICASA hereby issues a notice inviting comments regarding the National Radio Frequency Plan draft.
- Public Comments Draft General Licence Fees Regulations 2012.
- Notice of application received from Umoya Communications
- The National Radio Frequency Plan under review for the purposes of ensuring efficient use of the Radio Frequency Spectrum
- Media Release
- 2013 Orange Africa Cup Of Nations - 19th January to 10th February 2013
- Regulatory Review Workshops - 19 November to 13 December 2012
- R. NEEPAL vs ADT Public Hearing - 08 November 2012
- Frequency Migration Regulations & Plan Public Hearings - 31 Oct to 02 Nov 2012
- "Click here for Special Events Application Forms"
site visit date: 2013-01-09 16:57:09
icasa.org.za site information