Popularity/access rank: Site number 126 (.za extension); 57747 (global rank)
|Title||Welcome to the South African Department of Labour Online Department of Labour (view sites with similar title)|
|Category:||Regional / Africa / South Africa / Government
|Description||Sections Home About Us | Contacts | Services | Media Desk | Tenders | Vacancies Site Map Skip to content. | Skip to navigation Personal tools You are here: Home Documents Legislation Document Actions Welcome to the South African Department of Labour...|
|URL||https://www.labour.gov.za/ Add this site to your favorite list|
Staying informed on Labour matters, email: email@example.com
Independent contractors who are doing contract work are also Domestic Workers in South African http://t.co/E9eSNds4xR
Labour - Site Review: Department of Labour - Official site with labour legislation, policy documents, and news.
Welcome to the South African Department of Labour Online. Department of Labour. Sections.
Home. About Us | Contacts | Services | Media Desk | Tenders | Vacancies. Site Map.
Skip to content. | Skip to navigation. Personal tools. You.are here: Home. Documents.
Legislation. Document Actions. Welcome to the South African Department of Labour Online.
by. DoL. last modified. 2012-11-05 10:18. Job Opportunities and Unemployment 2012. Proposed Amendment.
Bills 2012. Find info by subject or interest group. Online Services. Find all information related to a specific.
subject or interest group. Maternity.benefits. Domestic.workers. Registration. Compensation.
Fund. Annual leave. Employees. Child labour. Employment.Services for South Africa (ESSA)
UIF online.declarations (Ufiling) Compensation Fund claims status. Employment.equity online reporting.
SETA grants.disbursement.Compensation Fund Return of Earnings Submissions. Find info by Type.
Basic Guides.There is host of ...
|Alexa Rank||Alexa Rank Date|
External links:labour.gov.za is linking to those sites:
- About Us
- Media Desk
- Site Map
- Skip to content.
- Job Opportunities and Unemployment in South African Labour Market 2011 - 2012
- Compensation Fund Annual Report 2012
- Hospitality- a guide to health and safety
- Proposed Amendment Bills 2012
- Maternity benefits
- Domestic workers
- Compensation Fund
- Annual leave
- Child labour
- Employment Services for South Africa (ESSA)
- UIF online declarations (Ufiling)
- Compensation Fund claims status
- Employment equity online reporting
- SETA grants disbursement
- Compensation Fund Return of Earnings Submissions
- Useful Documents
- Basic Guides
- Forms and Sample Documents
- How To
- Online Services
- More types of content...
- Basic Guide to Annual Leave
- Basic Guide to Annual Leave (Domestic Workers)
- Basic Guide to Affirmative Action
- Basic Guide to Agency Shop Agreements
- Labour Department pulling all stops to resolve farmworkers crisis
- âRunawayâ IT fundi and co-accused alleged to have defrauded Department of Labourâs CF to appear in Court
- Labour Minister to relook at farmworkers sectoral determination
- Hope for disabled as Sheltered Employment Factories (SEF) are to undergo major facelift to revive its business â Department of Labour
- Minister Oliphant saddened by death of construction workers
- The South African Government Online
- The Commission for Conciliation, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA)
- National Economic Development and Labour Council (NEDLAC)
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
site visit date: 2012-11-19 05:49:42
labour.gov.za site information